All U.S. orders that have a delivery address within the continental 48 states, made on our website, will have free shipping by FedEx, UPS, and USPS
The best way to experience the instruments is to visit Vienna Music Co. Philadelphia Showroom, 701 S White Horse Pike, Audubon, NJ 08106.
We believe it is conducive for the customer to test the instrument before purchasing. We offer a 7-day trial period.
How it actually works:
- We offer a 7-day trial period for our US customers, starting on the day the package arrives.
- A maximum of one instrument can be sent per order.
- A valid U.S. bank-issued credit card is required and a hold will be placed for the entire cost of the instrument, plus shipping, handling, and insurance costs for 7 days trial period. Orders will be shipped once billing information can be verified.
- Customers will need to contact Vienna Music Co. before or on the last day of the trial period with a decision to purchase or not.
- If the instrument is being returned, it must be sent back to the Vienna Music Co. by the the last day of the trial with shipping and cost responsibility of customer. Vienna Music Co. does not provide return shipping label.
- Failure to contact Vienna Music Co. by the last day of the trial means that the customer has decided to purchase the instrument. The credit card on file will be charged, minus shipping, handling, and insurance costs.
- If the customer is returning the instrument, he/she is responsible for all shipping, handling, and insurance costs both ways.
- The customer is liable for any loss or damage incurred while the instrument is in his/her possession, which includes, but not limited to:
- cracked wood
- bent keys
- scratches/nicks on the wood and keys
- If the product is returned, there will be restocking fee as following:
- Zenit / Romanza $120
- Advantage / Classic $60
- Etude $30
- The instrument must be returned in the original condition as it was received and must include all the accessories, such as cleaning rod, case cover, plugs and cleaning cloths, etc. – If the customer did not receive the instrument in an acceptable condition, the customer must contact Vienna Music Co. immediately.
Our Promise on Warranty:
All F. Arthur Uebel Clarinets will come with a warranty of full maintenance for the first two years upon purchase. This will cover any manufacture defects, key pads, and bore issues.
Nobody wants the wood of the clarinet to be cracked! Vienna Music Co. guarantees two years of worry-free crack solution service. Should such an event happen, the customer shall contact Vienna Music Co. immediately.
*This warranty only applies to customers who purchase through Vienna Music Co. online.