FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS PURCHASED ON OUR WEBSITE. THIS OFFER DOES NOT APPLY FOR RETURNS MADE DURING THE 7 DAY TRIAL PERIOD ( Restocking fee along with shipping, handling, and insurance costs both ways will be charged to customers who returns the instrument(s) during the 7 day trial period)
Orders that qualify for this free shipping offer can only be delivered to locations in the Continental United States. (Sorry, but this offer is not for recipients in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S.V.I. etc.) via FedEx, UPS, and USPS
This is a vital step in choosing your instrument and we want to make sure you love what you purchase. With our 7-day trial period, you can try out our instruments before buying.
For the best experience in getting to know our instruments, visit Vienna Music Co. Philadelphia Showroom located at 701 S. White Horse Pike, Audubon, NJ 08106.
- We offer a 7-day trial period for our US customers which starts on the day the package is received at customers residence. (Verified via Tracking Number)
- A maximum of one(1) instrument can be sent per order.
- A valid U.S. bank-issued credit card is required and a hold will be placed for the entire cost of the instrument, plus shipping, handling, and insurance costs during the 7-days trial period. Orders will be shipped once billing information has been verified.
- Customers will need to contact Vienna Music Co. before the last day of the trial period with a decision to purchase.
- If the instrument is being returned, you must notify us with a copy of the shipping label timestamped prior or by the last date of the trial period (also refer to our shipping policy).
- Failure to contact Vienna Music Co. by the last day of the trial means that the customer has decided to purchase the instrument. The credit card on file will be charged minus shipping, handling, and insurance costs.
- The customer is liable for any loss or damage incurred while the instrument is in his/her possession, which includes, but not limited to:
- cracked wood
- bent keys
- scratches/nicks on the wood and keys
- The instrument must be returned in the original condition as it was received and must include all the accessories: such as cleaning rod, case cover, plugs, and cleaning cloths, etc. If the customer did not receive the instrument in an acceptable condition, please contact Vienna Music Co. upon receipt.
- If the product is returned, there will be a 5% restocking fee.
- There are no fees to refund a payment, but the credit card’s fees on the original payment will not be returned in case of a refund.
Our Promise on Warranty:
All F. Arthur Uebel Clarinets come with a full maintenance warranty for the first two years upon purchase. This will cover any manufacturing defects, keypads, and bore issues.
Nobody wants the wood of the clarinet to be cracked! Vienna Music Co. guarantees two years of worry-free crack solution service. Please contact us as soon as you discover possible damages to your instrument.